пʼятницю, 13 липня 2012 р.

Another great find!

This marvellous vintage blue bath-suit is mine! I've bought it at our big second-hand flea market and happy to have it :) Looks pretty nice, isn't it? The condition is also good. It's hard to say if someone ever wore it or no. It fits my body shape perfectly, so hope to show you some lovely photos of me wearing this superfeminine swimming suit.

 I also wonder if I need to add some additional decoration. Maybe red or white buttons or a bow.

Like here

 What do you think?

5 коментарів:

  1. It's very sweet and such a fun, cheerful hue to boot. I like it a lot as it is, but if you do decide to adorn it, a cute bow in the center might be cute.

    Tons of hugs from Canada,
    ♥ Jessica

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I love the neckline and color of your new swimsuit.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. I've got the same swimsuit only in green:D
    Nice blog btw
    Hugs and kisses
    Taida

    ВідповістиВидалити